9 July 2021
Our client is seeking for an experienced Organisation Transformation & Change Manager who has excellent stakeholder management and is passionate about coaching people through the change processes.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing large transformation change initiatives;
- Strong experience in establishing change management principles, methodologies and tools;
- Has worked closely with global stakeholders to communicate change management principles and coached teams through transitions;
- Exceptional communication skills and able to articulate key messages to a variety of audiences;
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and influence people towards a common goal;
- Team player with flexibility in working in an ambiguous environment;
- Acute business acumen in understanding organizational issues and challenges;
- Has a natural inclination for planning strategies and tactics for a holistic approach.
- Prosci Certification.
- Ensure project objectives are being met by increasing employee adoption and usage by managing the entire change process;
- Create and implement change management strategies and plans for the entire organization;
- Act as a coach for senior stakeholders by assisting them in being an effective change sponsor;
- Assess the change impact across the organization by applying a structured change methodology;
- Identify, analysis and prepare risk mitigation tactics by anticipating resistance;
- Support communication and training efforts internally;
- Assist in the development and definition of roles and responsibilities;
- Evaluate and ensure stakeholders\’ readiness using success metrics.