7 July 2021
Our client is seeking for an experienced Human Capital Management (HCM) consultant to lead, drive and manage HCM systems implementation as part of the Organization-wide digital transformation initiatives!
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems;
- Has 2-5 years of experience in at least one of the following ( SAP / Oracle / Peoplesoft ) Human Resources Management Systems;
- Good understanding of Human Resource policy, process, guidelines and practices;
- Exposure in User Experience ( UX ) requirement gathering and best practices;
- Strong in verbal and written communications, analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to details;
- Good Vendor management, stakeholder communications and management.
- Experience in Cloud Solution implementation.
- Responsible for driving the transformation and integration of Human Capital Management (HCM) systems and manage the transition;
- Gather the core requirements of the users and design systems solutions;
- Responsible for the user experience of all the stakeholders and translation into systems solution;
- Actively and professionally engage different stakeholders in streamlining processes and increase the efficiency;
- Work with technology teams to design and develop as per the requirements;
- Propose new solutions/directions to improve the effectiveness and efficient implementation.