5 July 2021
We are looking for a Mulesoft API Developer to plan, execute and manage our client's enterprise-wide integration of new applications into existing systems in the financial industry.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Good experience with the development of Mulesoft API and Argo ESB (Middleware) experience;
- Previous Developing/implementing Web Services (SOAP & REST), complex XML schemas and data mapping experience;
- Hands on programming skills in Java applications;
- Extensive knowledge in database engineering using Oracle and/or SQL;
- Strong experience with data architecture and application architecture.
- MuleSoft Certifications.
- Design, develop and deliver data integration solutions using Mulesoft and Argo ESB;
- Test and improve APIs to ensure quality response time, reliability, correct record counts and data accuracy;
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems;
- Improve the business process through seamless integration and minimize the impact of integration to users;
- Evaluate the results of integration projects and prepare reports to the relevant parties;
- Communication with technical team members and technical lead via appropriate channel for proper understanding of requirement and reporting of progress in development.