5 July 2021
We are in search for a highly motivated individual to join as a System Analyst to support Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and Regulatory reporting applications.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or Mathematics;
- 1-3 years of working experience in the banking/financial services industry;
- Participated in at least 1 major project within the financial sector;
- Foundational knowledge of Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards, as well as familiarity with the financial/regulatory reporting process and submission frequency;
- Sound knowledge of banking products, including Loans, Overdrafts, Trade Finance and Treasury instruments;
- Proficient in SQL scripting, MS Excel functions including Pivot table.
- Strong experience in application support role.
- Support Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and MAS Regulatory reporting applications;
- Manage implementations of new application releases and ensuring adhering to the best practices of the release management process;
- Perform data analysis and functional solution review;
- Perform user acceptance testing for successful system implementation and support related activities;
- Conduct UAT, logging errors and documenting test scripts, results and findings;
- Monitor user access and configure management of the system;
- Lead the financial verification of results at the Group level.