17 June 2021
Are you looking for a next exciting challenge in your career?
We are hiring for an IT Analyst to work on application support, maintenance, developing enhancements & supporting digital platforms.
- Degree in Computer Science , Information technology or related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in full stack development, and operational support and maintenance for applications & platform;
- Strong hands-on experience on AWS Cloud implementations such as AWS S3, RDS, EC2, AWS SDK for .NET;
- Must have experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) along with SOAP and REST based web services;
- Experience in using Content Management Systems such as NetLify and DotNetNuke Evoq;
- Having good knowledge of governance and compliance with the application architecture and standards;
- Must be open to work as standby support on weekends/ public holidays or during off-office hours time;
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and able to multi-task;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- DevOps knowledge;
- Development experience in Python or Node Js.
- Involved in day to day support & maintenance of the applications & digital platform;
- Perform routine checks to ensure customer outcome is delivered to the highest standard;
- Identify, troubleshoot and document the application issues and resolutions;
- Involved in defining the technical specifications of solutions in accordance with service fundamentals & system performance;
- Provide innovative technical solutions for deficiencies in process, application configuration and operational procedures;
- Assist users and answer queries regarding the supported operational systems;
- Provide standby support on weekends / public holidays and on site off hours support during emergencies/ application crash;
- Build effective working relationships across relevant teams within digital platforms.