10 June 2021
Our client is seeking for an experienced Intelligent Automation and Process Transformation Manager to drive the establishment of their Center of Excellence and elevate its global automation efforts using cutting edge technologies.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 10 years of working experience in a tech-focused capacity;
- At least 5 years of experience in driving automation projects / delivery (e.g. Business Process Management, RPA);
- Rich experience in leading change and overall process and operation transformation;
- Has strong team management experience and excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Good leadership experience in driving digital transformation and aligning operating capacities with strategic business objectives;
- Experience in setting a executable framework to facilitate automation in a intelligent and transformative manner;
- Good understanding of various operating models what are commercially focused and sustainable for rapid expansion;
- Strong understanding of the global market\’s digital workplace models and trends.
- Agile / SCRUM certified;
- Business Process Re-engineering experience.
- Assist in the set-up of a Center of Excellence for Intelligent Automation, including deriving its strategy and Target Operating Model;
- Produce a future-ready Intelligent Automation Roadmap which will serve to align the organization\’s strategic objectives and its future potential;
- Act as the central governance body which will oversee the policies and governance to ensure the smooth integration of new and existing architecture;
- Ensure the standards defined are aligned with regulatory and global operational risk requirements;
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for Intelligent Automation and be kept abreast of market developments and trends;
- Confident and driven in being a change agent promoting an automation culture globally;
- Develop a portfolio of best practices for various business units and functions;
- Introduce new Intelligent Automation services through Proof of Concepts and Proof of Value;
- Provide key operational support for live automation and oversee the operations of the Center of Excellence.