20 May 2021
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to be involved in ERP system transformation projects for an established client supporting social and economic growth for Singapore.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or an IT-related discipline;
- Minimum 8 years of IT project management experience;
- In-depth understanding of project management principles;
- Hands on experience with successfully delivering at least one large-scale implementation of enterprise application project;
- Has lead ERP system projects as a project manager or lead role;
- Strong in stakeholder management and excellent leadership skills;
- Has ability to work under pressure and deliver within timelines;
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organisational skills;
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Certification in PMP / CITPM.
- Responsible to drive and manage IT project activities across all phases of the assigned projects;
- Responsible to lead project team, sponsors, business users and all key stakeholders across business and external vendors to ensure the successful delivery of project;
- Manage project financials and keep track of project changes, risks and issues throughout the lifecycle of the project;
- Execute projects ensuring that all activities are implemented within timelines and meet business objectives;
- Perform activities related to pre-implementation, implementation and is involved in post-implementation review;
- Proactively communicate key project plans, changes, risks and issues to all relevant stakeholders;
- Be a single point of contact for all activities and issues related to the project;
- Ensure accuracy and quality of delivery to meet the expectations of the stakeholders.