17 May 2021
Our client is seeking an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with deep technical expertise to be involved in their cloud infrastructure migration project.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- At least 5 years of working experience in managing enterprise-level cloud infrastructure solutions in AWS environment;
- At least 3 years of working experience in designing, deploying, implementing cloud infrastructure solutions on Amazon Web Services Platform;
- Strong hands-on experience using cloud formation or terraform to allocate AWS resources;
- Good experience in Private / Public and Hybrid cloud Infrastructure and supporting Networks, Storage and Security;
- Good knowledge in CI / CD tools ( Jenkins ) and AWS resources (EC2, RDS, ALB, Code Pipeline, ElasticCache, Auto-scaling Group, S3, VPC, EKS, ECS, Cloudfront, Route53, CloudWatch, Lambda );
- Hands-on experience on software technologies such as JSON, YAML, Git;
- Experience in IT technologies in the following area: Platform, Virtualization, Cloud infrastructure (IaaS/PaaS) and Container;
- Able to manage cloud and infrastructure security baseline;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams.
- Cloud Security;
- Cloud certifications.
- Design, implement cloud infrastructure services using Amazon Web Services application;
- Implement optimal cloud solutions for monitoring and enhancing performance capabilities while ensuring availability of infrastructure;
- Identify issues, troubleshoot and document solutions;
- Monitor the performance of the Cloud resources and adopt cost-saving cloud infrastructure mechanisms;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies;
- Define and document best practices and methods for cloud deployment;
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver new application and modernize existing implementations;
- Be part of the training initiatives by educating teams on the cloud-based systems;
- Able to anticipate changes and resolve problems swiftly.