14 May 2021
Our client is looking for a Technology Lead to provide technical solutions for web & mobile applications in emerging technologies projects within the Insurance domain.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Info Systems, Computer Science or other related disciplines;
- At least 8 years of technical experience in web and mobile application development and management;
- Proficient in React, Redux, Java, HTML, SOAP, CSS, XML and Spring Boot;
- Worked on Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment;
- Familiar with Automation tools such as Selenium, SOAPUI, Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible, Bitbucket;
- Good understanding of wed / mobile security such as web vulnerability, native apps security, authentication, application level encryption;
- Meticulous and well-versed in systems limitations and solutioning capabilities;
- Strong analytical, creative and problem solving skills;
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills to manage internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with business and technical teams;
- TOGAF certified;
- Experience in financial services industry.
- Responsible for providing technical solutioning for projects in mobile / web application;
- Asses the existing systems architecture and recommend solutions to improve it;
- Work closely with project manager, business users and vendors to craft solutions which aligns to enterprise architecture framework;
- Support project deliveries on technical and operational aspects such as interface design, data migration, infrastructure design / setup;
- Manage inter-system dependencies among multiple releases and highlight potential risk and issues;
- Prepare and present implementation model to Enterprise Architecture review board;
- Define, maintain and comply application design standards to the systems Architecture framework & Enterprise Architecture framework;
- Provide technical leadership on emerging technologies adoption and identify potential opportunities and benefits for implementation;
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise along with managing production support to ensure incident management within SLA;
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions and groom the development teams to build their capabilities.