10 May 2021
Our client is seeking for an experienced product manager to lead the development of their IoT products and chart their product strategy.
- At least 10 years of experience in product ownership/ product management roles;
- Experience in managing end-to-end product lifecycle from conceptualizing, designing, prototyping, testing and adopting;
- Strong technical knowledge in areas within IoT especially looking at sensors and \”smart technologies\”;
- Strong knowledge in Software development and Cloud deployment (e.g. DevOps techniques and Agile practices);
- Technical knowledge of emerging technologies namely, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, IoT, and Cloud;
- Experience in leading and motivating large scale Engineering and Architecture teams;
- Familiar with both project, product and vendor management;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and strong interpersonal skills;
- Proactive and independent and able to work under tight deadlines.
- New Product Development Professional-Certified;
- Agile / SCRUM, PMP, ITIL, Cloud, and TOGAF certifications.
- Be the leader to provide leadership and guidance (coach & mentor) to the product development team in the areas of sensors and IoT design and solutions;
- Manage end-to-end product development for IoT products from conceptualizing, implementing and adopting of solutions;
- Create buy-on for the product vision with both internal and key external partners;
- Research and develop proof of concepts and prototypes for new products;
- Plan and translate product strategy into detailed technical requirements;
- Work closely with the technology team to design, prototype, test and perform product roll-out;
- Evaluate and devise measures of evaluations for product functionalities, features and performance;
- Establish product roadmaps and ensure the timely delivery of product development progress/ status;
- Manage all related agreements with different stakeholders.