5 May 2021
We are looking for an experienced Aspect/ Amazon Contact Center Specialist who would be working on a project with our client in the Insurance sector.
- Degree holder in computer science, telecommunication or relevant streams;
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in working as a Contact center technology architect;
- Hands on working experience with AWS connect or Aspect UIP;
- Knowledge in Amazon Identity and access management system to access segregation;
- Good knowledge with Amazon Connect Capabilities and its features;
- Hands on with contact center migration technologies;
- Experienced in managing the entire cycle including designing, developing, deploying and migrating of contact center solution;
- Experience on server less development experience with Amazon Lex, AWS CloudTrail integration;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Proactive and able work in fast pace environment.
- AWS Certification ;
- Knowledge on G.711, RTP, Audio Codecs.
- Involved in design, development, deployment and migration of Amazon connect- Contact centre;
- Responsible to configure, manage contact flows, queues, routing profile in Amazon Connect;
- Configure and troubleshoot Amazon CCP's, SIP Phone and Soft Phones;
- Identify, document problems and mitigate them by implementing necessary preventive measures and troubleshooting incidents;
- Develop technical design and architecture documents, standard operating procedures and evaluate test scenarios and train all business users;
- Involve with IT security teams by complying with IT requirements to provide support on system penetration test and audits;
- Involved with vendors along with internal teams to meet