4 May 2021
We are seeking for an experienced Cybersecurity Analyst to oversee our client's organization's cybersecurity incident response and security operations.
- Diploma / Degree in Infocomm Security, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in designing, deploying, managing enterprise-level security infrastructure platforms;
- Strong technical experience in security technologies and supporting technologies such as Networks, API, Desktop, Database;
- Strong hands-on experience on security operations, patching, hardening of networks and servers, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, incidence response;
- Experience in implementing security solutions such as SIEM, PAM, DAM, IDP, IDR, DLP;
- Knowledge in Cloud, Web infrastructure security and compliance;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Exposure to regulatory requirements such as MAS TRM and PDPA;
- CISSP certification.
- Manage the company's cybersecurity incident response and security operations;
- Responsible to implement cyber security tools such as SIEM, PAM, DAM, IDP, IDR, DLP;
- Propose and integrate security practices and processes into software development and operations to ensure the delivery of applications and infrastructure have vulnerabilities resolved and mitigated;
- Administrate and maintain (HSM) and (MFA/OTP) systems;
- Develop secure infrastructure practices, standards, guidelines and solutions towards adopting technical best practices;
- Review vulnerability scan and penetration testing reports and provide recommendations to mitigate the risks;
- Responsible to execute and validate system pre-implementation security checklist, e.g. server hardenings , firewall settings, etc.
- Patching and monthly maintenance of security tools and supporting systems;
- Be updated with information security frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001, PCI DSS);
- Manage security projects and implementations to mitigate IT risks and comply with MAS or audit requirements;
- Execute project to deliver Infocomm Security services to achieve standardization of services across the industry.