15 April 2021
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? We are hiring for a Project Manager to lead and manage some Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics projects!
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 8 years of Project Management experience, with 2 years in managing Artificial Intelligence and/or Data Analytics projects;
- Knowledge of Agile based Project Management approach;
- Familiar with Cloud Hosting Environment such as Azure and AWS;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Prior experience in vendors selection and management;
- Strong experience in project budgeting, project financials /projections, monitoring of project costing and regular project reporting;
- Focus in meeting time lines, firm hold of project budget, ensuring that internal/external work together to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- Agile, PMP Certified.
- Responsible to establish and execute the work-stream plan for the Data Analytics project;
- To lead and manage project work stream progress, teams and stakeholders across business and technology lines and functions and ensure the successful delivery of project;
- Manage project financials and keep track of project costs, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations, and conflicts;
- Work closely with vendors to manage project scope, deliverables, risks, dependencies, cost, and timelines;
- Collaborate with the other related projects and work-stream teams to ensure that projects are meeting business objectives;
- Responsible for tender evaluation and procurement where necessary;
- Produce accurate and detailed project reports and presentations to update the management on a timely basis;
- Proactively suggest, adopt industry best practices to run projects more efficiently and effectively.