15 April 2021
Our client is looking for creative business-technology Head to provide business consultancy in developing new business cases and obtained buy-in from various partners with focus in Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) technologies.
He/she must be able to drive the AI translation for the full spectrum of various industries and create impactful prototypes driven by business requirements to reshape the future business.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or Data Science;
- Minimum 5 years in business consultancy in Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) technical related product and services;
- Minimum 10 years of experience as an AI Practitioner (ranging from AI R&D to AI implementation);
- Strong technical knowledge in AI / Data related technologies;
- Able to translate technical concepts into business use cases and obtain buy-in from the industries for the AI use cases;
- Technical knowledge in Robotics, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing ( NLP );
- Technical knowledge in Artificial Intelligence ( AI ), image processing and/or video analytics;
- Working knowledge of patents, copyrights and other forms of IP;
- Good understanding of the latest research and technologies in Artificial Intelligence;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills to drive collaboration across multi-organisations (both internal & external);
- Proactive and independent worker who is able to work well under tight deadlines.
- Experience in Design Thinking.
- Responsible to deepen and drive Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology translation into the various industry sectors;
- Uncover the future potentials of emerging AI Technologies and the values they can bring to build a new ecosystem;
- Provide business / management consultancy in developing new business cases and obtained buy-in from various partners with focus in Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies;
- Seeks active partnerships to form innovative ideas and approaches to improve the business use cases that aim to increase consumption and adoption rate;
- Perform regular scan, research and develop impactful proof of concepts, prototypes for new business cases in order to identify new technology/business gaps whereby there are potential opportunities for demand/supply aggregation;
- Responsible to generate leads and engage partners in framing their business challenges, co-create and propose effective business use cases solutions;
- Work closely with technology team, to provide business direction and technical guidance to establish product roadmaps to meet business need and demand;
- Build knowledge and expertise in emerging AI technologies to promote technology adoption internally and externally within the organization.