8 April 2021
We are currently searching for a Project Manager, Business Delivery who will lead projects within SME banking to improve regional business processes and productivity.
- Has at least 6 years of experience within project management, business analysis or system analysis in financial services;
- Has delivered and managed complex financial services projects in agile methodology;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to communicate with senior level;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Prior experience in vendors selection and management;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skill.
- Prior experience in SME or corporate banking is desirable.
- Initiate, set-up and structure initiatives and projects on people, process and technology;
- Monitor the progress and delivery of change initiatives and project delivery in Asia, namely but not limited to Singapore, Hong Kong, China and Taiwan;
- Responsible for ensuring project delivery on time on schedule and with quality;
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions;
- Prepare and manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation, and prioritization;
- Liaise with stakeholders, providing regular project status update;
- Ensure adherence to schedule and standards by team members and vendors throughout the cycle of the project;
- Collaborate with global and cross functional business and technology partners to develop and implement programs, projects or processes to address current and future business needs.