26 March 2021
Our client is seeking for an experienced Senior Cybersecurity Specialist to oversee their organization\’s cybersecurity incident response and security operations.
- Degree in Information Security, Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in cybersecurity incident response or security operation;
- Has strong experience working in a SOC environment;
- Familiar with TCP/IP, anti-malware, intrusion and endpoint detection;
- Experienced in rectifying issues on the network, including doing network analysis;
- Experience with security operation systems, ArcSight or other SIEM technologies, Firewall, IDS/IPS and vulnerability management;
- Able to differentiate regular network traffic to anomalies and conversant in SIEM and traffic analysis platforms;
- Good experience on operations systems (e.g. Windows, Linux and Unix).
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH).
- Manage the company\’s cybersecurity incident response and security operations;
- Oversee the incident response\’s plan, playbook and communications;
- Ensure timely response to detections, alerts and incidents;
- Escalate incidents and ensure proper rectification;
- Monitor threats and potential intrusions from both external and internal parties;
- Conduct security incident root cause analysis and implement control measures to prevent incident re-occurrence;
- Oversee the security initiatives and programs to enhance detection and responses within the organization.