16 March 2021
- Diploma/Degree Holder in computer science, information systems or relevant streams;
- Minimum 2-3 years Web development experience;
- At least 1 to 2 full cycle application development experience is required;
- Hands on experience in maintaining and enhancing the platform;
- Must have worked in SOAP/RESTful APIs;
- Ability to document requirements and specifications;
- Must have good communication & presentation skills;
- Must be a team player.
- Experience in React Js , Java Spring Boot experience;
- Experience working in Insurance Domain.
- Hands on development to build reusable code for scalability and future use;
- Develop technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Support system integration and testing from System Integration (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Maintain, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Provide post-implementation support and troubleshooting when necessary;
- Support new functionalities along with new launches to existing platform;
- Work collaboratively with design/development teams.