11 March 2021
We looking to hire an experience Lead Cybersecurity Specialist (SOC) to help architect and manage the next generation Cybersecurity Operations Centre;
- Degree in Infocomm Security, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- At least 5 years of working experience in designing, deploying, managing enterprise level security infrastructure platforms;
- More than 5 years of working experience in Security Operations, Cyber Security / SOC environment;
- Strong technical experience in security technologies and supporting technologies such as Networks, API, Desktop, Database;
- Solid knowledge on Security Information and Event Management ( SIEM ), Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response ( SOAR ), VA, GRC and Cloud Security toolsets;
- Experience in DevOps, SDN, Infrastruture as Code ( IaC) , Commercial cloud services and zero trust network;
- Knowledgeable on cybersecurity tools, technologies and standards (OWASP and MITRE ATT&CK framework);
- Knowledge in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform security and compliance;
- Experience in Enterprise Data Center operations;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams.
- Security certifications – SANS GCIH / GCIA / GCDA / GMON, CISSP, or any cloud service security specialty;
- Knowledge on Analytics platforms such as Splunk, Hadoop.
- As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Cybersecurity related to Security Operations Centre (SOC) implementation and operations for the organization;
- Provide essential enterprise level Infocomm Security services to support the various organizations units;
- Provide expert opinion and develop secure infrastructure practices, standards, guidelines and solutions towards adopting technical best practices;
- Lead and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating SOC;
- Lead the engineering team in the research and development of security design and innovative cybersecurity solutions;
- Propose and integrate security practices and processes into software development and operations to ensure the delivery of applications and infrastructure have vulnerabilities resolved and mitigated;
- Evaluates new technologies against established requirements and validate the security of the technology including lab / sandbox testing and proof of concepts (PoC);
- Mentor team members, provide leadership, guidance and training in building the teams competency;
- Engage in active participation and conference to gather and share expertise related to SOC;
- Provide thought leadership and work with key stakeholders to architect and manage the next generation Cybersecurity Operations Center.