25 February 2021
Our client within the banking industry is looking for an experienced and proven leader with strong hands-on experience in rolling big-scale Change Management projects in Wholesale banking environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 8 years\’ experience with project management, business analysis, application development and deployment in Wholesale Banking environment;
- Proven track record in delivering and managing the complex banking projects in agile methodology;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to communicate with senior level;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Prior experience in vendors selection and management;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skill.
- PMP Certification;
- Knowledge on Financial Market products;
- Has customer facing experience.
- Initiate, set-up and structure initiatives and projects on people, process and technology;
- Monitor the progress and delivery of change initiatives and project delivery in Asia;
- Responsible for ensuring project delivery on time on schedule and with quality;
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions;
- Prepare and manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation, and prioritization;
- Liaise with stakeholders, providing regular project status update;
- Ensure adherence to schedule and standards by team members and vendors throughout the cycle of the project;
- Collaborate with global and cross functional business and technology partners to develop and implement programs, projects or processes to address current and future business needs.