18 February 2021
We are seeking a data support analyst to help with Group Finance projects in the banking space.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 3 years of experience in data related projects and with data visualization, data quality checks and monitoring;
- Hands-on experience : Qlik Sense / SQL / PBI;
- Proficient in SQL based querying of database for data analysis;
- Prior experience in banking;
- Knowledgeable in data analytics processes;
- Strong communication skills with an analytical mindset.
- Proficient in Informatica IDQ, QlikSense;
- Relevant Qliksense / Qlikview / Tableau Certification.
- Monitor the health of data elements and conduct checks;
- Create and upload manual templates for data quality processing;
- Conduct data quality checks;
- Take part in designing and user acceptance testing;
- Build and improve regulatory reporting dashboards and conduct monthly reporting;
- Manage stakeholders and provide training to business users on new reports and dashboards.