15 February 2021
We are looking for an experience Digital Business Analyst to be involved in our client transformation projects involving high visibility, newly launched platforms.
- At least Bachelors degree in Insurance, Business or equivalent profession;
- At least 3-5 years experience working as Business Analyst on large and complex projects;
- Experience in working with digital and media agencies to manage campaigns and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders;
- Proven ability to develop high quality business requirements documentations;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork;
- Has a good understanding of user experience design, general web & mobile application functions, usability testing for mobile and internet websites;
- Strong customer mindset in designing processes and solutions;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with confidence to constantly push the boundaries;
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
- Has prior experience in the Insurance industry.
- Will be responsible to engage with business and technology partners for analysis, planning, requirements gathering by working with internal and external customers;
- Collaborate with business and stakeholders to identify and analyze business requirements;
- Review and validate deliverables from development team and quality assurance resources against requirements and provide feedback;
- Develop and document clear and detailed process maps, business requirements and workflows;
- Identify issues and risks during & post project phases for resolution;
- Manage multiple projects/enhancements, day-to-day business operational activities and digital transformation initiatives;
- Identify business opportunity areas and assist to drive platform performances according to the target key business KPIs;
- Coordinate roll-outs and enhancements on digital platforms and operational processes;
- Responsible for conducting business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Highlight any potential risks or concerns and proactively share best risk management practices.