10 February 2021
If you are someone who is meticulous and passionate about evangelizing automated testing, our client is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager ( QA ) to lead the software testing practice! You shall lead a team to oversee all aspects of quality assurance by establishing processes, best practices and implementing tools to guarantee the quality of applications.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- At least 10 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance / Testing;
- At least 4 years of experience leading a team;
- Familiar with testing frameworks and testing tools e.g. Tosca and Selenium;
- Familiar with API testing and automation testing for web, android and iOS native applications;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Knowledge of CI / CD pipeline tools such as Jenkins.
- Work closely with both Waterfall and Agile project teams to strategize and deliver testing for both Enterprise applications (in-house built or COTS packages) and Digital products (web and mobile) to meet quality objectives;
- Accountable for the planning, development, creation of test plan and test scenarios, test execution and reporting and defect management;
- Define and standardize an Enterprise-wide QA framework and provide recommendations of QA methodologies;
- Provide timely updates to management on QA metrics and KPIs;
- Provide leadership to a team of testers and be involved in recruitment and performance management;
- Drive the adoption and integration of QA process and automation in product development life cycle.