10 February 2021
Exciting opportunity for experienced System Analyst to be involved in the implementation, enhancement and maintenance of both new and existing systems for our client.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 2 years of experience in application development, operational support and maintenance;
- Experience in C# .NET / C++ / ASP.NET / MVC / SOAP / REST web Services;
- Proficient in SQL Server, SRSS or SSIS or SQL queries or stored procedures;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Experience in Version Control Software e.g. TFS and GIT;
- Proficient in using BI Visualisation tools.
- Responsible for all systems enhancements, support and overall availability of the systems;
- Ensure that all production emergencies, issues are resolved in a timely manner based on SLA;
- Perform routine checks and escalate to management of any anomaly detected and take initiative to troubleshoot together with various teams and vendors;
- Ensure follow through on every issue / problem till closure; and complete the necessary documentation as required;
- Assist users and answer queries regarding the supported operational systems;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Develop new applications and maintenance of any existing systems assigned;
- Ensure projects timeline and resources are tracked.