3 February 2021
Seeking for a highly motivated individual with an interest in latest emerging technologies to join a dynamic team to work and drive the adoption of trust technologies including trustworthy artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, regtech, encryption and trustworthiness.
He/she will have opportunities to collaborate with both the research community and with industry to build a trusted environment for consumer services and ecosystem development;
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information System;
- At least 5 years of experience in research and / or software development experience;
- Strong knowledge or exposure to emerging technologies such as Quantum Security, Blockchain, Privacy Preservation, Privacy Enhancement, Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) and Cyber Security technologies;
- Relevant experience in developing and managing research translation or incubation;
- Knowledge on security control requirements, technology processes, security policies, standards, controls, and risk measurements; and best practices;
- Good communications and emotional intelligence, with the ability to build effective, productive working relationships with both business program and technical managers;
- Assertive and yet personable to build and enrich relationships within the organization;
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning and organization skill.
- Security related to 5G, blockchains, AI and data.
- Work with various Institutions and Industry Partners to design and develop Proof of Concepts and potential viable products in technologies such as quantum security, trustworthy artificial intelligence (AI), and/or privacy preserving technologies;
- Conceptualize, develop and provide consultancy related to the implementation and use of technical systems that complies with digital trust framework;
- Responsible to facilitate in the forum discussion to obtain an in-depth understanding of digital trust requirements in order to put in place the policies, procedures, enforcement and systems to build a trusted environment for consumer services and ecosystem development;
- Write, develop, edit and manages Digital Trust Policy Framework publication schedules for internal releases to various audiences with appropriately written content;
- Engagement with industry and conduct technology scans on the latest information trust breaches products and technologies.