26 January 2021
We are in search for an experienced System Analyst to be responsible for the development and maintenance of our client's existing in-house systems and be involved in new system delivery.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Information Technology or related field with system development experience;
- Has at least 4 years of experience enhancing and managing systems;
- At least 4 years' working experience in Java/React/Angular/Spring Boot;
- Proficient in front-end development tools such as Webpack/NPM;
- Designed and developed APIs;
- Good working experience in any of the MVC frameworks such as Spring/Hibernate/Struts/Linux Operating System;
- Understanding code-deployment workflow and source management tools;
- Excellent documentation and communication skills;
- Independent and proactive yet a strong team player;
- Ability to maintain high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently.
- Familiar with AS400 system;
- Agile / Scrum Certified.
- Identify business requirements and translate them into technical design specifications or solutions;
- Provide technical support for the existing in-house system;
- Provide technical maintenance by trouble shooting problems and providing effective solutions;
- Ensure necessary changes/ enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Develop, maintain and cooperate the professional standard for software development, maintenance and changes.