14 January 2021
Seeking for an experienced User Experience – UX designer to be part of the team to help upscale the Customer Experience and overall Customer journey of the organization.
- At least 3 years of experience in User Experience UX designing;
- Proven track record in creating UI / UX designs that are not only creative but bring about ease of use and customer delight;
- Familiar with CMS Management and UI prototyping tools i.e. Sketch, Adobe XD;
- Keep abreast with the latest interface design trends, research and best practices;
- Ability to maintain a high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently;
- Should have the ability to innovate, visualize and create excellent customer experience through the design;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager, AEM.
- Play a key role in conceptualizing products, designing how these products work, as well as their final look and feel;
- Involve in the design of the application and ensure user interaction to be simple and efficient;
- Create research and design artifacts and documentation including research reports, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and final screen designs to actualize the larger vision of the product;
- Present concepts and UX solution to various stakeholders;
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.