11 January 2021
We are looking for an IT Manager ( Finance Systems) specializing in SAP HANA / FICO to work on complex projects and support the existing systems of our client.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 7-8 years of experience in application development & maintenance;
- Hands on experience in developing and supporting SAP Finance Applications using SAP HANA / FICO;
- Demonstrated experience in handling large scale ERP ( finance ) implementation projects in SAP;
- Detailed and proven SAP FI Financial accounting, Cost accounting and Accounting experience;
- Good experience in project management practices and following the entire SDLC;
- Must be diligent, good planner with excellent problem solving skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Must be able to work independently as well as with teams;
- Strong ability to facilitate discussions and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions when necessary.
- Agile / Scrum experience;
- SAP certifications.
- Responsible for working on ERP implementation of finance projects;
- Partner with functional finance teams to resolve system performance issues and ensure service delivery;
- Design, deploy and maintain ERP systems and Finance solutions / transformation projects;
- Lead in reviewing the vendor solutions and ensure feasibility and scalability;
- Lead the testing and roll out of the Finance ERP System;
- Support Business leaders in identifying new solutions to support business decisions;
- Provide leadership in resource planning, governance and functionality reviews