7 January 2021
Our client is seeking a strong Service Delivery Manager to lead and manage their IT performance and availability for CRM application.
- Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science;
- At least 5 years of relevant hands on experience in CRM implementation, customizations and support;
- Experience in Java and SQL;
- Experience in Stakeholder management, Vendor management, Incident & Change management, Risks and Issue Management;
- Must be result oriented and ensure that Service Level Agreements are met and proactively suggests in service improvements;
- Team player with good communications and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to maintain high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently.
- Knowledge in ITIL.
- Manage the overall application related matters for the organization\’s CRM application;
- Work closely with other IT team and vendor relationship to ensure the overall service delivery as per Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Responsible for risk management, issue management, incident management and overall escalation/ risk mitigation of overall services;
- Provide KPI reporting and data trends analysis on incident and problem ticket metrics for service improvement;
- Keep all stakeholders updated and proposed any improvements continually;
- Identify and prioritize the root cause of issues and check that they are resolved in timely manner;
- Take on hands-on role by managing urgent, escalated and complex incident issues;
- Propose solutions to meet the end user requirements;
- Collaborate with vendor to develop and / or enhance existing programs to provide a better customer experience;
- Perform interface/integration mappings;
- Test and debug programs, ensuring necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Ensure that solutions are delivered in accordance with requirements and compliance standards;
- Assisting business users in performing user acceptance testing for successful system implementation and support related activities;
- Document and conduct end-user training.