6 January 2021
Are you looking to plan and manage global/regional IT infrastructure projects?
Look no further, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work with a leading global bank.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Has at least 5 years of working experience in managing IT Infrastructure projects;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Agile project/program management;
- Hands on with Jira/Confluence for tracking of projects;
- Must have experience in SharePoint;
- Should have experience in financial reporting along with MS Office Applications(Word, Excel, Visio);
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Must have good presentation and facilitation skills;
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- PMP Certified;
- Scrum Certified.
- Plan and manage large Infrastructure projects or initiatives;
- Engage in facilitating discussions with various stakeholders and confirming the requirements;
- Responsible for co-ordinating the project financials and track against the budget;
- Partner with various IT project teams to achieve project implementation on schedule and within budget;
- Manage running and monitoring of various infrastructure projects and regularly review and analyse the project scope, identify and address project risks;
- Manage project deliverables, performance goals and progress reporting across multiple projects;
- Proactively highlight issues to management to mitigate risk.