19 November 2020
Our client is a market leader in the space of cyber security and they are looking to hire a Linux Engineer with a security mind-set to join their talented team.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience in Linux based infrastructure;
- Solid experience in MS products, visualization technologies and encryption technologies;
- Good experience in server monitoring, gathering metrics backup and recovery solutioning;
- Hand-on experience in Server administration with strong knowledge in Windows Server, Redhat Linux, Apache and Tomcat;
- Hands on with Scripting using either Bash, Python, Ruby, Go;
- Experience working on AWS cloud platform;
- Willing to develop their security knowledge;
- Ability to provide on call support after office hours during system maintenance & repair;
- Independent and adaptable to new challenges.
- Working experience on Red Hat systems;
- Experience working on other cloud platforms such as Google, Azure;
- Experience working in DevOps environment involving containerisation, automation and configuration.
- Responsible for the IT Server & Infrastructure Services, including the implementation and BAU support;
- Provide investigation, diagnostic testing and resolution of the IT system, hardware and software;
- Provide day-to-day management of server infrastructure service and support – performance and service monitoring, application patching and upgrade, backup operation and scripting;
- Assist in the planning, implementing and supporting of new technology solutions;
- Carry out system maintenance including installation, troubleshooting, disaster recovery and jobs monitoring;
- Ensure that the IT Server infrastructure is configured and managed for high availability and compliance to security requirements.