12 November 2020
An exciting opportunity to join a project working with a leading Asian bank on their Trade Finance applications.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Minimum 1-3 years of automated testing experience in the banking industry;
- Good communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Independent player who can also work in a team.
- Automation testing experience using TOSCA or Selenium;
- Experience in Trade Finance Operations.
- Involved in understanding business requirements and functional specifications documents and designing test cases as per requirements;
- Develop test cases and automate testing using TOSCA as per test strategy and plan;
- Create instances in TOSCA for execution of multiple test data combinations;
- Responsible for end-to-end automated testing of finance systems;
- Ensure timely reporting, documentation of defects and follow-through to ensure proper closure of issues;
- Conduct training for operation and business users;
- Provide post-implementation support for users.