13 November 2020
An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Cloud Engineer to apply your expertise in Cloud technologies to support interesting engineering and developmental projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience working on Cloud technologies;
- Hands on experience in cloud technology stack, virtualization and container technologies such as OpenStack, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with cloud computing such as hybrid cloud, AWS, Azure, Google cloud, microservices and cloud technology;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Certification in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud (GCP);
- Experience in software defined networking and network function virtualization technologies;
- Experience in cellular technologies;
- Plan, engineer and operate virtualised cloud solutions to support the deployment of infrastructure test platforms;
- Evaluate and advise on technology trends in the virtualisation and cloud technologies;
- Collaborate with industry and academic partners on virtualisation and cloud technologies;
- Involve in gathering requirements and implementation of solutions to deliver business goals;
- Manage day to day activity of cloud environment, supporting development teams with requirements;
- Involve in monitoring the health of system platform, improve and maintain high performance platform.