22 October 2020
Are you excited to be involved in green field project related to next generation pricing/booking of complex structured products?
If yes, then this is an opportunity of a technical lead role for you to consider seriously.
This is a re-engineering initiative for the technology platform for our client in the banking sector.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- Proven experience as software developer in financial service industry;
- Strong experience in developing applications using Kotlin/Scala, Kafka, Java;
- Must have knowledge in document database such as Mongo DB/Couchbase;
- Prior experience in Python, Git/Stash, Static/Dynamic code analysis along with code review tools is a must;
- Experience developing and supporting mission critical applications;
- Independent/proactive and attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Domain knowledge in FIX Protocol or structured products;
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives pricing.
- Responsible to re-engineer the technology platform in the equity derivatives team;
- Work closely with co-developers, testers and business users to develop and work on the next generation pricing/booking of complex structured products;
- Provide recommendations to achieve better system performance and efficiency;
- Engage with production support team to resolve any critical errors;
- Involved in leading a team to deliver projects.