6 October 2020
Keen to join a leading insurance company? If you have experience in reviewing, investigating and settling claims, here is the opportunity for you!
- Degree or diploma in the relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience in handling/investigating claims;
- Adopt a customer-centric approach when dealing with the relevant stakeholders;
- Ability to maintain high level of integrity and ethicality while performing tasks assigned;
- Strong analytical, written and communication skills;
- Meticulous and detailed oriented;
- Adaptable and able to work independently and under stress.
- Experience in handling general insurance claims.
- Manage the end-to-end claims’ process which includes reviewing, investigating and settling of claims;
- Monitor both active and inactive cases and ensure reserves are sufficient;
- Ensure all claims submitted adheres to Company’s guidelines and procedures;
- Keep updated on the latest industry trends and provide recommendation on best practices to mitigate risks;
- Provide timely updates to the relevant stakeholders relating to potential risks or irregular claims.