1 October 2020
We are looking for a Business Analyst who is digitally-savvy and keen to work on digital transformation projects within the financial industry.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, IT or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in gathering or analysing business requirements;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills;
- Strong customer mind set in designing processes and solutions;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with confidence to constantly push the boundaries;
- Good understanding of UX design, web & mobile application functions and testing for mobile and internet websites.
- Prior experience in financial services or insurance domain;
- Experience in working with digital and media agencies to manage campaigns.
- Act as the bridge between business and technology teams;
- Manage organisation's projects pertaining to digital transformation from transition to operations;
- Work with business stakeholders to gather business requirements to ensure requirements are captured, completed and documented;
- Work with the development team to review deliverable and provide feedback;
- Develop detailed process maps, functional roadmap and workflows;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies.