30 September 2020
We are looking for an energetic leader with expertise in managing the business critical applications in a banking environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 8 years of IT experience in support or development field;
- Excellent track record in running complex application production / support environment;
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and able to multi-task;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Strong leader, who inspires and cultivates strong partnership with clients and internal partners;
- Strong managerial, influencing and negotiation skills;
- Ability to develop strategies aligning with business goals.
- Experience in Corporate banking applications.
- Provide and deliver end-to-end production support applications services in the regional;
- Planning and managing production support team (team members and vendors);
- Actively involved in ensuring the SLAs are achieved;
- Governance of Vendor Management activities;
- Responsible for change, incident, problem, issue management and escalations;
- Working closely with business to establish priorities, analyze requirements, manage risks/issues, research/evaluate options, and implement solutions;
- Assisting on-site users in performing user acceptance testing for successful system implementation and support related activities;
- To support any other IT assignments needed for a successful roll-out;
- To provide production support and provide effective solutions and support production night batch.