30 September 2020
Great opportunity to join our team to work with an established banking organization and be responsible for IT Risk and Control tasks for the organization.
- Bachelor\’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the Financial or Banking IT industry;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technology processes, security policies, standards, controls, and risk measurements;
- Proven record in identification, investigation and resolution of potential IT security risks, controls and process gaps;
- Ability to work with cross-functional, multi-disciplined team to formulate, institute and monitor security policies and procedures;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP);
- Experience in IT assurance in an audit firm.
- Responsible to design information security, protection and management framework, guidelines and best practices for the organization;
- Work closely with the various cross-functional teams to establish, formulate, institute and monitor the security policies, standards and procedures in line with the organization\’s IT risk and control directions;
- Ensure all compliance and security control functions are performed timely and orderly;
- Track, monitor and valid security-related and risk issues, provide an action plan to rectify the issues and prevent recurrence;
- Create awareness on risk and control and ensure trainings are conducted with training plans in place;
- Collate requests from auditors and keep track of all outstanding issues;
- Provide timely updates and advise management on security matters.