25 September 2020
Seeking subject matter experts in Cloud Infrastructure to apply your expertise in Cloud technologies to plan, manage and operate interesting engineering and developmental projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience working on Cloud infrastructure and testing;
- Hands on experience in both Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing;
- Experience with cloud computing such as hybrid cloud, AWS, Azure, Google cloud, microservices and on-premise infrastructure, as well as architecture and cloud technology;
- Possess knowledge of ISO standards e.g. ISO 17025 / 25010 / 27001 and OWASP ASVS;
- Possess technical knowledge of Infrastructure as Service (IaaS), Platform as Service (PaaS) and Software as Service (SaaS);
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Familiar with Agile & DevOps;
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure Cybersecurity.
- Responsible to plan, manage and operate cloud-based testing sandbox environments;
- Provide technical expertise to define and support the delivery of cloud infrastructure services and cloud-based systems;
- Design testing strategy in collaboration with technical leaders and develop test scenarios, test cases to evaluate the product;
- Conduct testing and compliance assessments in the areas of functional, performance, security, usability, compatibility and portability with reference to open industry standard and best practices;
- Plan, manage and execute technical evaluation of innovative products as part of quality assurance and risk management process;
- Support and facilitate Proof of concept (POC) to promote technology adoption and identify product key unique value propositions;
- Provides L1/L2 support on cloud-based systems to resolve operational problems, such as system troubleshooting, network security configurations, patching, and maintain system security procedures.