23 September 2020
We are looking for an experienced individual in process, quality, governance to adopt agile engineering best practices. You will ensure quality assurance and carry out process improvement as the organization adopts industry best practices.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IS/IT or related disciplines;
- At least 5-year experience in defining and managing quality improvement processes within SDLC framework;
- Should have thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Engineering Principles;
- Has experience in Agile/SCRUM implementation;
- Good and objective evaluation of performed processes, work products and services against the applicable process descriptions, standards and procedures;
- At least 3-year experience in driving Agile Engineering (Scrum and Kanban) best practices and adoption;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to amicably interact with stakeholders at all levels;
- Meticulous and possess an eye for detail;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative team approach.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or equivalent;
- PMI-ACP, SAFe-SPC, Practitioner or equivalent.
- Perform Independent conformance checks on project process and deliverables, and assess the quality of the deliverables;
- Actively work with the project managers to conduct phase gate checks, and follow-up on the pending deliverables;
- Promote continuous improvement by making recommendations through regular reporting to the Project Manager and relevant Stakeholders;
- Actively promote and drive adoption of new SDLC practices, both Waterfall and Agile;
- Map workflows and identify opportunities to automate manual tasks across applications;
- Responsible for identifying non-conformances against applicable standards, plans and procedures;
- Perform systemic analysis of SDLC processes and define solution for any control gaps identified;
- Prepare Training material and conduct Process Training sessions;
- Work with various leadership teams to adopt consistent and disciplined Agile delivery and BAU capabilities;
- Maintain and Improve the Agile Methodology and align to the broader Project Management framework;
- Conduct Agile Process and Tools Training to Business and Tech teams;
- Conduct process retrospective with the teams and identify improvement opportunities to improve productivity and throughput.