11 September 2020
We are looking for an experienced project manager to lead IT application projects within the banking industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Systems;
- Has at least 6 years of Project Management experience managing complex enterprise application projects;
- Experience working in a banking environment;
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Good negotiation, problem solving, conflict management skills;
- Ability to interact with various business users, senior management, technology teams and external vendors effectively;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills.
- PMP / ITIL Certified.
- In charge of coming up with the project scope and objectives;
- Estimate resources needed and allocate them optimally;
- Track project expenses to ensure that it is within budget;
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan;
- Provide consistent project updates to various stakeholders, including strategy, adjustments, and progress;
- Manage contractors and ensure tasks are completed well and on time;
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards for the project;
- Analyse project performance and identify areas for improvement.