31 August 2020
We are seeking an highly motivated Cybersecurity (Infrastructure Security) Specialist to be part of the Security Engineering & Architect team, to help rethink how technology can make enterprise-wide infrastructure more agile and flexible and yet secured and robust to fight again Cybercrime.
As a Cybersecurity Specialist, you will lead the implementation of security standards for both cloud and on-premise solutions in hybrid environments supporting Big Data related cybersecurity projects.
- Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology;
- Has at least 5 years of experience in project managing Enterprise Level Infrastructure Systems;
- Good experience in the development, management, deployment and support of computing infrastructure involving Big Data;
- Experience in working with vendors to evaluate security technologies and working on proof-of-concepts (POC);
- Keen interest and knowledge on cyber security technologies (SIEM, NIDPS, CASB, VMS, Cyber-analytics) and malware analysis;
- Knowledge on DevOps, Infrastructure as code (IaC), Software Defined X, Cloud services;
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Able to work in a team and also independently
- Project Management (PMP, ITIL);
- Security certifications like CISSP, GSEC or CISA.
- Being the key personnel to manage Big Data related Cybersecurity Projects;
- Responsible to provide security consultancy and architecture review to ensure compliance in the area of Information Security polices and guidelines;
- Perform security review on the development of Infrastructure required to support extraction, transformation and loading of large volume data from various sources;
- Identify gaps, weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing countermeasures;
- Partner with various vendors on evaluation of security technologies including laboratory setup and proof-of-concepts;
- Engage with key stakeholder to develop business requirements and participate in key project decisions, activities and milestones;
- Actively involved in project planning, monitoring, milestone management as well as vendor management to ensure that deliverables are completed on time, within budget and in-line with requirements;
- Ensure projects meet expected levels of reliability, performance and security before commissioning;
- Review proposals, submissions and documentations to ensure cybersecurity requirements are met;
- Lead in definition and implementation of the secure infrastructure for the organization to support the enterprise-wide network and Big Data platforms.