27 August 2020
We are looking for an experienced and meticulous individual to join our team to work on exciting projects in the banking domain and is able to use analytics to effectively influence the organization.
- Degree holder majoring in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Business, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Has 2 to 5 years of experience working with Data;
- Experience using statistics, analytical software/tools/platform such as Python and SQL;
- Able to apply scientific thinking to solve business problems using analytics and data;
- Excellent writing skills, good verbal communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Work Experience in Banking or Financial industry;
- Familiar with Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Perform full life-cycle of Data Analytics activities;
- Apply data science to solve business problems through statistical analysis, building high-quality prediction systems;
- Translate data model and building insights into an actionable outcomes;
- Development and solutioning of predictive analytics to derive actionable insights to intervene positively into the customer’s digital journey;
- Research, design, implement and validate models / algorithms to analyse diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes;
- Collaborate with cross-functional business teams to deliver high-impact insights using analytics across a variety of customer servicing areas;
- Research and know the latest technologies in the area of Data Science.