20 August 2020
We are looking for a meticulous and experienced hands-on Automation Tester for a world recognised banking client.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- At least 2 years of experience in automation testing of cross-platform software applications;
- Well versed in Agile processes in Scrum / Kanban environments;
- Experienced in testing working on JIRA, Jenkins, Dockers, etc;
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Cucumber, Appium, Selenium, XCode UI Automation, Espresso, (mobile testing tools and frameworks);
- Good experience in test automation frameworks for User Interface like Tricentis, Tosca and Mobile App testing like Appium;
- Basic UNIX commands and working knowledge on LINUX flavour;
- Experience tool like and SOAP UI, REST API.
- Automation Testing experience in Banking Industry;
- ISTQB Certification.
- Involved in developing and enhancing the automation framework capabilities;
- Participate with team in converting Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) written in Gherkin language to automated scripts across applicable digital platform across product suites;
- Participate in developing, enhancing and maintaining automation framework capabilities using Java as per functional specifications;
- Design the test cases using Selenium Grid, functional testing;
- Execute end to end testing for the services and APIs used;
- Use robust BDD framework to automate JBehave scenario & ensure support & resolution of issues timely to ensure closure;
- Analyze BDD/User stories from the PO, reviewing them and recommending high-level test scenarios to ensure results as per user requirements;
- Perform code verification to ensure that all end to end scenarios are covered;
- Responsible for the test automation of mobile and web application products related to digital media.