11 August 2020
An excellent opportunity to gain experience in machine learning as a Data Scientist with a well-established bank.
- Masters / Bachelors in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or Decision Science;
- At least 5 years of experience solving business problems using Data Mining, Machine Learning and Statistical Modelling;
- Extensive experience working with large data sets, including statistical analysis, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation and machine learning;
- Experience using statistics, analytical software/tools/platform such as R, Python, SAS, Hadoop and SQL;
- Proficiency in using databases like Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, and others;
- Able to apply scientific thinking to solve business problems using analytics and data;
- Excellent writing skills, good verbal communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Good understanding of AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts;
- Experience of working in banking industry.
- Participate in building cutting edge algorithms and working with state-of-art data science using machine learning tools (like Spark, Tensor Flow);
- Involved in using analytic platforms like SAS, SQL, Python, R., etc.;
- Solve business problems using statistical modeling, data mining, machine learning, artificial intelligence;
- Work with large scale datasets, distributed Big Data Platforms using advanced analytics solutions;
- Provide analytics solutions across the Bank ranging from recommendation engines, propensity models, customer segmentation, graph models, pricing and more.