7 August 2020
Our client is looking for QA Engineer to join their team to provide quality and robust cybersecurity products for their customers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years experience with white-box security testing, Windows Internals and Kernel testing;
- Some development experience;
- Experience working in Windows and Linux environments;
- Possesses good written/verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Software development experience for Linux and cybersecurity products;
- Familiar with Python and C programming.
- Conduct security and performance testing of software products;
- Conduct unit testing, SIT and end-to-end testing;
- Responsible for complete testing life-cycle from planning, development, creation of test scenarios to preparing test reports, defect tracking;
- Create test case/scripts and scenarios, executing test cases, perform root cause analysis on issues encountered;
- Perform code reviews in Python and C;
- Provide detailed documentation of testing;
- Work with developers to resolve issues identified.