6 August 2020
We are looking for an investigative Business Analyst for a leading Asian bank to join their Treasury and Markets Business Management and Support Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of business analysis experience in the banking or finance industry;
- Possess domain knowledge in Treasury products or trading process;
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills to liaise with business users and technical team;
- Detailed, analytical and strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience as Business Analyst in the Front Office;
- Responsible for working with business users to gather business requirements and translating to technical specifications teams for implementation by technical team;
- Responsible for end-to-end solution initiation, implementation and post-implementation support;
- Initiate business process solutions and improvements to ensure compliance with internal policies regulatory requirements;
- Collaborate with business support units to drive improvements to front office processes and systems;
- Perform testing on modules developed and work with technical team to ensure proper closure of issues;
- Support traders in Business as Usual activities in Treasury and Markets in their work process and resolving of ad-hoc issues;
- Participate in ad-hoc meetings and working groups to drive new initiatives.