28 July 2020
A great opportunity for an experienced Data Engineer who is seeking out a career in the banking industry.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the field of Computer Science, Software or Computer Engineering, Statistics or any other related field;
- Has 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in using the following platforms: Kubernetes, Dockers , GKE, Google Cloud;
- Has solid DevOps experience;
- Possess good hands-on experience and strong in coding on platforms such as Python and Teraform;
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Meticulous and organized with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has additional certifications related to Data Engineering
- Work well with Engineering team to develop technical solutions, plans and configure in accordance to requirements from various teams such as the Business and Application teams;
- Plan and build data platforms, systems and infrastructure efficiently for smart engines which empower critical business features by leveraging on background of distributed systems and scalable analytics;
- Use the most optimized way to obtain engineering principals for running platform;
- Finetune and conduct performance analysis regularly;
- Support change and innovation;
- Identify new ways of improving data infrastructure and big data technology with an eye to solve business problems along the way;
- Assess problems and patterns that are common to produce standard solutions by building core services centrally and introduce technology frameworks for analytics, intelligence and data technology teams;
- Initiate zero touch routines and automate system operations;
- Improve system support, recovery, availability and performance by applying new technology and process;
- Leverage and establish best practices for Big Data Platform;
- Ensure platform efficiency and stability by performing application tuning, reviewing codes and sharing guidance to different application teams.