24 July 2020
Our client in banking industry is seeking a Solution Architect to be a part of consumer banking group to provide technology perspective to their business.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Oriented Architecture (EOA);
- Minimum 6 years of design and implementation experience with distributed applications with at least 3 years in a hands-on tech lead/system architect capacity;
- Experience in Microservices design and development and should be able to guide team on microservice architecture;
- Understanding of end-to-end Enterprise Architecture understanding, including Enterprise Java Stack (JEE), Rich UI and Front-End technologies (native, Kony), mobile applications (Android and iOS), Middleware technologies (Tibco, Solace etc), Mainframe technologies, Databases, Data Warehouses, and Core Banking solutions;
- Proficient in conceptualizing and deriving common architectural designs across multiple services;
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Integration and Messaging Patterns, SOA Governance practices;
- Solid Agile development experience and has experience architecting large enterprise-wide systems;
- Confident, good team player and strong stakeholder management experience;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple concurrent initiatives;
- Excellent organizational, vendor management, negotiation, and prioritization skills.
- Experience in Banking/Financial industry;
- PMP certified.
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design artifacts;
- Act as visionary and strategist for solution/application area and create, evaluate and implement high-level plans and design proposals for IT solutions;
- Design the architecture blueprint of the organisation’s architecture set-up using multiple models;
- Lead / participate in product selection process and fit gap analysis;
- Manage technical project delivery – perform code reviews and ensure performance tuning and scalability;
- Provide end to end solution and design details;
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources;
- Collaborates with Project Managers and technical staff to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution/application plan;
- Subject Matter Expert in addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security;
- Provide quality assurance for services within the solution/application area;
- Manage a team of direct reports (if applicable) who drive service lines in the solution/application area;
- Mentor and guide more junior technical resources;
- Responsible for the change in delivery and deployment strategy for all applications;
- Feed the overall project status to the senior management.