13 July 2020
A leading financial organization is seeking a dynamic individual with full stack development experience as Development Lead.
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or other related fields;
- Minimum 5 years of strong experience in web development by using frontend frameworks like React, Vue, Polymer and backend frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Logjam, NodeJS (Express);
- Experience in database technology such as Oracle database, in-memory database (H2, HSQLDB) and its language SQL, PL/SQL;
- Working knowledge of any frontend automation testing framework;
- Good experience in source code management tools and binary repository management.
- Working experience in Webpack, gulp, parcel etc and be able to use it to do the following code splitting, tree shaking, static asset management, preprocessing;
- Familiarity with the agile development process and mobile development with HTML5, experience in continuous integration such as Jenkins CI or its equivalent and experience in Java OOP, multi-threading;
- Understanding of Nodejs.
- Design and develop a user interface framework and web components from ground up with latest technology;
- Design and develop micro service based API using REST, GraphQL and Reactive principles;
- Building new user interface framework to be extensible to various consumer risk applications and web components to be easily distributed for use in other business unit web applications;
- Engineering the user experience for the interface;
- Working with the QA to create automation tests for the user interfaces;
- Collaborating with a team of IT professionals in an agile team;
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs in front end and backend;
- Writing high quality source code and deliver the application within tight deadline.