8 July 2020
We are looking for an innovative leader who is keen to join the world of artificial intelligence to make our daily life easier and smarter.
The experienced individual will have a remit to provide effective project management, ensuring the successful delivery of Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) / Data Management projects to enable our customers to meet their real needs with cutting-edge solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics;
- At least 10 years of experience in project management;
- Strong technical knowledge in Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) or Data Management with proven ability to develop and maintain complex solutions;
- Knowledge in data engineering and data science ( machine learning, deep learning and neural networks );
- Excellent insights to business domain use cases;
- Excellent project management, communication, organizational and budgetary skills;
- Strong judgment, issues management, and problem analysis techniques;
- Ability to work with limited oversight in fast-paced, high-growth organisation;
- Effective communicator with excellent communication skills.
- Possess PHD.
- Engage and collaborate with various stakeholders to assess the maturity, viability and suitability of different Artificial Intelligence (AI) research and technologies and their applicability to resolve industry problems;
- Drive the AI and Data Innovation to develop data exploitation projects supported by data engineering and data science;
- Provide technical expertise to ensure governance frameworks are technically and operationally sound;
- Work closely with the Technology team in providing support and development of various Artificial Intelligence (AI) use cases;
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions;
- Responsible for ensuring project delivery on time on schedule and with quality;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, facilitate resolution, mitigation, and prioritization;
- Liaise and advising multiple stakeholders and managing their expectations.